Army Community Service (ACS) welcomes you to Fort Knox!
We equip people with the skills and support they need to face the challenges of military life... today as well as tomorrow.
Fort Knox ACS’s mission is to deliver accurate and timely individualized services to promote the readiness and resilience of the Total Army Family.
Army Family Covenant
... The commitment and increasing sacrifices that our Families are making every day.
... The strength of our Soldiers comes from the strength of their Families.
We are committed to...
... Providing Soldiers and Families a Quality of Life that is commensurate with their service.
... Providing our Families a strong, supportive enviroment where they can thrive.
... Building a partnership with Army Families that enhances their strength and resilience.
We are committed to Improving Family Readiness by:
- Standardizing and funding existing Family programs and services
- Increasing accessibility and quality of health care
- Improving Soldier and Family housing
- Ensuring excellence in schools, youth services and child care
- Expanding education and employment opportunities for Family members
Please visit the following links for helpful information and services:
For more information, please call ACS:
(502) 624-6291 or (502) 624-8391 TTY: (502) 624-8419 Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Building 5101, 12th Armored Division Avenue
Fort Knox, KY 40121
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Closed : Federal Holidays