A Home Away From Home
Important Changes to Kentucky Child Care Council (3C's) Assistance Program.
Please click here and take a moment to fill out a quick survey.
Are you looking for child care in a “home away from home” setting? Family Child Care (FCC) is your answer.
- Caring for children ages 4 weeks through 12 years old
- Full Day, Part Day, Hourly, Before and After School, Extended Day, Weekends, Overnight, Respite Care and Summer Care
- Maximum of six children per home
- Special Needs Endorsement
- Providers who are trained, certified, and monitored by the Army to include weekly, monthly, and quarterly visits from the CYSS Coordinator, FCC Director, Training/Curriculum Specialist, and USDA Director to ensure you child has a high quality, developmentally appropriate and safe and healthy environment
- Activity centers featuring dramatic play, arts, manipulative, blocks, water play, outdoor play, and age appropriate reading, math, and science activities
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans and USDA approved menus are posted daily for parent review
Family Child Care Video WATCH
Army FCC Online Brochure DOWNLOAD
Take a Parent Personal Virtual Tour at Army FCC Online
Contact Parent Central Services (PCS) at 502-624-6703 to for a user name and password to take a virtual tour of FCC homes at Fort Knox. All children must be registered in CYSS prior to PCS release of a user name and password.
Registration/Program Fees/Snacks and Meals
FREE registration can be processed at:
Parent Central Services
1384 Chaffee Ave.
Fort Knox, KY 40121
CYSS Registration Packet (Infant - 5th Grade) ACCESS VIA WEBTRAC
CYSS Registration Packet (6th - 12th Grade) ACCESS VIA WEBTRAC
Fees are based on contract with provider, with the exception of CAT 1 and 2, which follows DoD guidelines.
FREE USDA approved snacks and meals are provided by FCC providers.
Are you providing child care in your home?
All in home child care providers must be Army FCC Certified. DOWNLOAD
Fort Knox Home Alone Policy DOWNLOAD
Do you want to increase your family's income?
Information about becoming a FCC Provider DOWNLOAD
Contact Fort Knox FCC Office at (502) 624-6706 for employment opportunities.