Where the Fun Begins and Learning Continues
Please click here and take a moment to fill out a quick survey.
The Devers Middle School & Teen (MST) Program offers a broad range of educational and recreational opportunities for Fort Knox 6th-12th graders in the following four service areas:
- Sports, Fitness and Health Options
- Life Skills, Citizenship and Leadership Opportunities
- Arts, Recreation and Leisure Activities
- Mentoring, Intervention and Academic Support Services
Boys and Girls Clubs of America, 4-H, Boy Scouts of America and Character Counts affiliations incorporate fun, diverse and youth driven activities. Coupled with the above, a safe supportive environment and staff provide the springboard for youth and teens to reach their fullest potential as capable, competent and caring citizens.
Upcoming Devers Programs and Activities
Devers Middle School and Teen Center Features
Come have fun with us, play sports in our full size gymnasium, take part in video game competitions, capitalize on the use of the Technology Lab, and/or utilize the Homework Center. Teens like to hang out in the XZIBIT teen center, designed by teens for teens.
Coming soon…. scheduled to open in 2012 is a high school only game room and a studio recording sound booth for all.
- Game room, equipped with pool tables, foosball, video games, ping pong, board games, game tables, air hockey, jukebox and snack bar
- Full size basketball gymnasium with six goals and seating capacity of 350
- XZIBT - Teen only room with a state of the art sound and lighting system
- Dance room with mirrored walls used for the Step Dance Club and formal dance instruction
- Multi-purpose room for club meetings, training and group events
Registration/Program Fees/Snacks and Meals
- FREE registration can be processed at Devers MST Program, BLDG 5543, (502) 624-6442 or at Parent Central Services, BLDG 1384, (502) 624-6703. CYSS Registration Packet (6th-12th Grade)
- FREE program access of the Devers MST Program, with the exception of: Summer Camps, Intersession Morning Openings and some Special Events/Field Trips. Fees vary on the scope of the activity.
- FREE USDA snacks are provided daily during AM and PM programming throughout the year. FREE breakfast and evening meals are provided during fall, winter, spring, and summer intercessions. FREE lunch is also provided during summer intercessions.
After school transportation is available from the following schools:
Fort Knox Community Schools:
- Macdonald Intermediate School
- Walker Intermediate School
- Scott Middle School
- Fort Knox High School