Club Memberships � Monthly club memberships are available. Members receive special pricing on shooting activities!
Club Membership $15
monthly or $40 for 3 months
SKEET & TRAP
2. Weapons are not permitted to be holstered on the premises.
3. Guns will not be loaded until on shooting station, no more then 2 shells will be loaded unless on station #8 (skeet) and then only one round per high and low house.
4. The gun action will be open when not on shooting station.
5. All weapon muzzles must be pointed down range at all times.
6. Squad members must remain behind the shooter.
7. All spectators and non-shooters must remain behind the skeet, trap, 5-stand and rifle/pistol range firing pads. Only one spotter per shooter is allowed on the rifle/pistol firing pad.
8. Ear protection is required of all shooters and eye protection is recommended. All spectators and spotters on the firing line are required to wear hearing protection.
9. Only shotguns will be fired on the skeet/trap/5-stand ranges. Slugs will not be used. Slugs are permitted only on the rifle/pistol range.
10. Smoking is not permitted on the firing line or in the clubhouse.
11. Alcoholic beverage is not permitted on the firing range.
12. Creating a disturbance, horse playing, or performing an unsafe act will not be tolerated and may lead to dismissal or suspension.
13. Customers are not permitted in the skeet, trap, 5-stand houses or past the firing line.
14. Shooters are responsible for policing their expended shells and boxes upon completion of firing.
15. Only guns less than .50 caliber are allowed on the rifle/pistol range. Muzzleloaders may exceed .50 caliber. Fully automatic weapons, tracer ammunitions or rapid firing are not permitted.
16. Only approved targets provided by the range are permitted.
17. Anyone may call a cease-fire. All shooters must acknowledge and unload their weapons, lock the bolt in the open position and place the weapon on safe before shooters are permitted to go down range and inspect or change their targets. NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO HANDLE A WEAPON during a cease-fire.
18. Club targets on the archery range are not to be moved without prior approval from the staff.
19. Archery targets must be placed in front of the backstop.
20. Broad heads are not permitted on the archery range.